Support our Program
Increase Our Impact
You can help our program advance knowledge and provide services to more Washington state residents and industries through gifts to WSU.
More information about the methods to help support our program are provided below.
WSU Foundation has a specific Fund associated with our Ornamental Plant Pathology program:
Your tax-deductible contribution of any size, whether its a cup of coffee or something more, can help our program advance knowledge, train more students or personnel, and serve more residents, stakeholders and industries.
You can give to our program by following the steps below:
- Click on the above link to be redirected to the Foundation’s Give Webpage.
- Make sure to select the ‘The Puyallup Christmas Tree and Ornamentals Development Fund‘.
- Select an amount or click ‘Other’ and enter an amount.
- Click ‘Next’, then ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- Contact us to discuss how you would like your gift to be used.
The WSU Foundation is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that is structurally separate from Washington State University and exists solely for WSU’s benefit, serving as the preferred channel for private gifts to all areas of the University. The WSU Foundation’s taxpayer identification number is 91-1075542. More information here.
Interested in supporting our program in other ways?
- Check out our jobs and volunteer opportunities webpage to learn about the specific positions we seek to fill in our program.
- Visit our citizen science webpage to learn more about the opportunities to contribute to our plant disease research from your backyards, neighborhoods and favorite stomping grounds.
- Contact us to share requests for proposals or foundations that would support our work.
Want to learn more about our Funds, dream projects, or program needs?
Contact us for more information, or let us know if there are other ways you would like to contribute, by filling out the webform on the right.